A master bathroom should balance style and aesthetic appeal with functionality and organization. If you want to refresh your master bathroom décor in Houston, MO, but you’re not sure where to start, it’s helpful to get some ideas and inspiration to get into the creative mindset. All it takes is a few small alterations to transform the look of your bathroom without breaking the bank on expensive changes or renovations.
Bathroom décor ideas
Sometimes, it’s the smallest details that make the biggest difference. It only takes a little bit of time and money to elevate the look of your master bathroom and improve the functionality of your space. Try out some of these simple tips to update your bathroom décor without any expensive changes or time-consuming renovations:
- Countertop organization: One of the simplest ways to elevate your master bathroom style in Houston, MO is by getting your countertops organized. There are a lot of different ways to handle organization, but some of the best options for countertop organization are also the simplest. For example, a tray with compartments for cotton balls, makeup brushes, floss and toothbrushes is perfect for the bathroom countertop to keep everything in place while minimizing clutter.
- Matching towels and mats: Mismatched bath towels, mats, washcloths and hand towels can take away from the aesthetic appeal of a master bathroom. Invest in matching towels and mats to create a more consistent look in your space. Coordinate colors with mats, washcloths and hand towels for a look that coheres without being overwhelming.
- New hooks: New hooks for your towels and washcloths is a great way to keep laundry off the floor and keep your bathroom looking spiffy. If you already have hooks, but they are looking old or outdated, it’s easy to replace them with new ones. New towel hooks are relatively inexpensive, but they can make a big difference in the way your bathroom looks.
- Replacement fixtures: Replacing faucet, tub and shower fixtures is a very cost-effective way to change up the look of your space and take your master bathroom décor in Houston, MO to the next level. Match your fixtures to the color of your walls and the style of the other décor elements in your bathroom. New fixtures can range in price, but replacement fixtures are usually relatively affordable and easy to install.
- Updated lighting: New lighting features are a good option if you don’t mind spending a little bit more money on new bathroom décor. Replacing older lighting fixtures with new options is a great way to enhance the lighting in your space and improve the overall atmosphere in your master bathroom.
Master bathroom décor in Houston, MO
For master bathroom décor in Houston, MO that will take your space to the next level, stop by Crowleys Homeworks. We offer an extensive selection of home décor and furniture options for every room. No matter your preferences or your vision for your space, you will find what you’re looking for in our furniture and décor showroom. For decades, we have developed a reputation for the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Give us a call to find out more about everything we have to offer.