Summer is here, and that means it’s time for cookouts, vacations and lazy days at the pool. Many homeowners love to spruce things up for the summer as well. With many people welcoming guests for the first time in a long time, you’ll want to do something to make your home look lively and fun. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best paint colors for summer in Houston, MO. Whether you’re redoing the kitchen or fixing up a guest room, we have on-trend colors that you’ll love:
- Pale purple: This is an ideal trim or accent color to give a bit of pop. Pale purple works in an otherwise dull space like a hallway to liven things up.
- Bright pink: It’s bold and summery and just plain fun. While it’s not everybody’s cup of tea, bringing in that flamingo pink can be a smart and daring choice. Start with a smaller part of the home like a window nook, then expand if you’re truly a pink fan.
- Goldenrod: Why not choose the most summery of colors? Yellow! While it can be overpowering, yellow looks sophisticated when paired with the right colors. Black and white are good choices to keep things grounded.
- Mauve: This shade packs a surprising amount of punch and can really stand out. Use it on a statement piece or an accent wall as an upgrade perfect for this summer.
- Buttercream yellow: This is a softer, gentler yellow that doesn’t scream out for attention. Still, this subtle shade can brighten any room and make it welcoming.
- Navy blue: This might be a more conservative choice, but it looks gorgeous when paired with red or yellow hues. Navy blue might make you think of the sea, so this is an ideal pick for a summer vacation house.
- Mint green: If you want your room to have the appearance of a jewel, then turquoise is an excellent selection. It’s a fun color that will make any room a summer getaway.
- Sky blue: If you’re looking for something soothing that’s like a breath of fresh air, sky blue might be the right choice. It’ll give your bedroom a dreamy quality. It’s also very versatile and works with a wide range of colors.
- Tangerine: If you’re looking for a color that’s both bold but refined, then a bit of tangerine should do the trick. Put it alongside a light blue or gray for a fascinating effect.
Which room do you want to paint this summer? For the best in summer renovation in Houston, MO, choose Crowley’s Homeworks. After all, we’ve been in the furniture business for nearly three decades, and we also do floor coverings and appliances, which means we have what you need to complete your project and achieve the look you’re after. We strive to treat all our valuable customers with honesty, courtesy and respect, and our team is always ready to help you. Give us a call or stop by today to find great deals you won’t want to pass up.