Sure, everyone needs a clock to make sure they aren’t running late. But the wide selection of wall clocks at our Mountain Grove, MO furniture store is useful for a whole lot of other purposes. For both functional and design purposes, wall clocks can tie a household together. The variety of options at Crowleys Homeworks proves that clocks come in all shapes, sizes and colors, but here are some purposes they all share:
- Add a pop of color: Neutral may be the safest way to design a home, but it sure isn’t the most exciting. Remember, your house is your very own dwelling, not a hotel room, so you shouldn’t be afraid to try out something a little different or unusual. If you want to dip your toe into a more colorful design scheme but aren’t sure where to start, a wall clock is a great low risk way to try out a new color. Red, royal blue, bright green, yellow and orange are all bold colors to sample, and since a wall clock isn’t nearly as permanent as a paint job, you can afford to try something outside your comfort zone. Go crazy with it!
- Put one in every room: If you’re sick of walking to the kitchen whenever you want to know what time it is, it may be time to add to your wall clock collection. A wall clock in every room will help you as well as all your family members stay on top of your schedules without wondering how many minutes are left before it’s time to leave for work or school.
- Trick yourself into being on time: For some people, no matter how hard they may try to be on time, they always find themselves sneaking into a meeting or class just a couple minutes late. If your home has multiple wall clocks, give yourself, your teenager or your significant other a boost by setting them all ahead by five minutes. When they find they have extra time as a result, they’ll probably be thanking you.
- Give them as presents: With the holidays coming up, wall clocks might not be the first things that come to mind when you think of home décor gifts, but a lot of people might not realize they can really use one until someone else gives it to them. If you want to give the gift of time, just make sure you know the person’s style and home design before picking out a clock for them. Unless they’re the type who will try anything, a neutral tone is probably the best way to go for gift clocks.
- Complement your other furniture: When it comes to design, it’s often the details that can tie a room together. Use your wall clock as one of those details. For example, if you have zebra print throw pillows on your couch, a wall clock with a similar pattern will complement your living room without making the furnishings too matchy-matchy. You can also use wall clocks to complete design themes like nautical, theatrical or travel.
No matter what style your wall clock might be, it can make for a lovely addition to any room. If you’re looking for wall clocks in Mountain Grove, MO, be sure to check out the great selection at Crowleys Homeworks.